The SIP Newsletter is issued three times a year (February, June and November). Each issue is available as an Acrobat pdf file on the website of the Society.
Guidelines for articles
- Articles should be sent as Word documents (Microsoft Office) using Arial 10 fonts.
- Approximate word limit:
- Notice/announcement - 150 words
- Short article - 350 words
- Regular article - 700 to 1400 words
- Email the Editor if you have an article exceeding that size
- Images: Images and/or logos are required for all articles except notices/announcements where it is optional. Do not embed images in Word documents. Send each image separately. Each image file should be less than 1 MB and JPEG, jpg or tiff are the preferred file formats. Resolution should be 300 dpi or better.
Book reviews and book announcements:
- If you want a book review done then send names of two or three potential reviewers and details for a contact at the publishing company who can post a free copy to a reviewer. Non-members of SIP can also carry book reviews for the Newsletter
For announcements of new books, please email the URL or web link only, with no other details, to the Editor.
Jean-Louis Schwartz, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org